Click To Visit Website!
1. Work from written/verbal instructions as well as work orders.
2. Perform skilled maintenance and repair of a wide variety of mechanical and physical structures. May work from drawings, sketches, and blueprints. Use hand tools and power tools to complete work.
3. Service machinery and related equipment within the plant; replace and repair components and parts as needed to keep equipment in safe and efficient operating conditions.
4. Perform preventative maintenance on a scheduled basis; inspect hoses, belts, fluids, and wiring. Clean and lubricate parts. Repair, adjust and maintain a variety of tools, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, and plumbing fixtures. Requisition new parts and equipment.
5. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
6. Install, setup, maintain, troubleshoot and repair all equipment in the facility.
7. Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments. Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, crimes, and hand and power tools. Install and adjust functional parts of devices.
8. Understand and conform to written power lockout procedures.
9. Follow all good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and be responsible for the cleanliness of immediate work area and contribute to the overall cleanliness of the facility.
10. During periods of downtime, consult with supervisor for assignment of job duties to be performed.
11. Properly report and document maintenance activities within the work order accounting system.
12. Work within the guidelines of the quality program.
13. Report problems or accidents to management immediately.
14. Give proper consideration to safety on each job and abides by all company safety rules, policies, and procedures.
15. Perform related work as required.