The impending landfall of Tropical Storm Harvey has cast a shadow over the first week of the high school football season. Listed below are the changes to the Week 1 schedule that have been confirmed so far, with more potentially to follow in the coming days.
***WEEK 1 SCHEDULE CHANGES***
(Date & times are tentative and subject to change)
- Tioga vs Pine Prairie will be played Friday, 7 p.m. at Tioga after having originally been canceled.
- Pineville vs Southwood has been moved to Wildcat Field at Louisiana College on Friday. Kickoff moved from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Peabody vs Many has been moved to Turpin Stadium at Northwestern State on Friday. It will be the second game of a double-header with St. Mary's vs Lakeview playing first at 6 p.m.
- ASH vs Ferriday has been moved to Tioga High School on Saturday, 11:30 a.m.
- Leesville at Washington-Marion has been moved to Westlake High School on Saturday, 1 p.m.
- Pickering vs Lake Charles College Prep has been moved to Saturday, 1 p.m.
- Northwood vs Centerville has been moved to Tioga High School on Saturday, 7 p.m.
- Bolton vs. Holy Savior Menard will remain at Menard on Friday, 7 p.m. after originally planning to reschedule to play at Tioga High School on Saturday.
For the latest in rescheduling/cancellations, follow @KALBsports & @TreyMongrue on Twitter.