Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Perform on-air switching for live events
• Operate recording hardware, satellite receivers and computer based systems
• Prepare and check material for on-air playback via automation system
• Verify all material airing by referencing program logs
• Monitor on-air signals for quality control
• Monitor transmitter and tower lights accurately to meet FCC regulations
• Anticipate and troubleshoot issues when they occur
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum High School Diploma
• TV operation experience preferred
• Work well within a team environment and independently with minimal supervision
• Possess strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Computer literate and technically oriented
• Self-motivated, and a fast learner
• Exhibit a professional attitude at all times and be able to perform in a high-pressure environment
• Able to sit/stand for long periods of time
The hours for this position will vary with 40 hours per week after training is complete. This position requires the ability to work variable hours including weekends, overnights and holidays or as needed. Remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, attending professional development courses, and attending training and/or courses as required by the Operations Manager.
Generally 8:30 AM to 5PM Monday - Friday. Variances will occur depending on deadlines, sweeps and special events.
Negotiable, depending upon experience.