Lit Candle Blamed For Apartment Fire - KALB-TV News Channel 5 & CBS 2

Lit Candle Blamed For Apartment Fire

Posted: Updated:

ALEXANDRIA, La. - Investigators say a candle that was left burning in a bedroom ignited a fire inside a unit at the Nottingham Apartments in Alexandria earlier this week.

Three people inside were able to get out safely. The fire was contained to the bedroom, which had moderate damage.

Powered by WorldNow
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and KALB. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.