■ 1 and 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
■ 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
■ 3 Cups Sugar
■ 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
■ 4 Eggs
■ 2/3 Cup Water
■ 3 Cups Self-Rising Flour (Be sure to sift it!)
■ 1 Cup of Canned Pumpkin (or pumpkin pie mix…I used plain pumpkin for mine)
1. Blend the first six ingredients together the Nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, and water
2. Then add your pumpkin and Flour into your mixture and stir.
3. Pour into one Bundt pan or two or three loaf pans.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for around 50-60 minutes for a bundt pan. (*** NOTE: Make sure you grease and flour your pan!!!!!***)
*If you are using a loaf pan cooking times will not need to be as long so keep your eyes on it!
*Bread is done when it is golden brown and when you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean!
5. After your bread is done let it cool for about 10 minutes then remove it from the pan.