SHREVEPORT, La. (KALB News Channel 5) - Two people were found dead in a Shreveport home Christmas morning
According to police the bodies of a man and woman were found just before 11a.m. at the 3500 block of Baywood drive.
The Shreveport Fire Department says a generator was found inside the home. Generators can produce carbon monoxide and be deadly in confined areas.
The investigation will be turned over to the Shreveport Fire Department to determine whether or not the deaths were a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.