"The City of Alexandria, Division of Community Services has extended the sign-up for Summer Camp. The deadline will be Monday, July 7 at 4 p.m.
The camp will run from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, in the former Boys and Girls Club building at 1801 Sylvester Street across from Bringhurst Park. The camp ends August 8.
• For children ages 4-12
• $15 registration fee per child (T-shirt and snacks)
• $10 per week, per child
• $5 per week for each additional child per family
• Breakfast and lunch will be served daily.
• Make your check or cashier check payable to the City of Alexandria
• Forms are available at City of Alexandria, Division of Community Services, 915 3rd Street, Alexandria.
• Forms also are available online at http://
• Form(s) and fees can be mailed to City of Alexandria, Division of Community Services, P.O. Box 71, Alexandria, LA, 71309.
Please list each child’s name on your check or cashier check for the correct payment to be applied to your child. In receiving your payment a receipt will be mailed to you.
Camp will be filled with physical and educational activities that inspire children to grow and make lasting friendships. Each week of camp will have a theme with which all children can be involved. Children will go on weekly field trips, have tennis and golf lessons, acquire healthy eating habits, and learn artistic values through arts and crafts activities.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at (318) 449-5225. We look forward to seeing your child this summer.
Director of Community Services"