Healthy Places will support Cenla community initiatives to reduce the major causes of premature death, serious illness and disability caused by poor nutrition, physical inactivity, tobacco use, and alcohol and substance abuse.
The schedule of Information Sessions is:
• July 8: 10 a.m., LaSalle Parish School Board, Board Room, 3012 First St., Jena
• July 8: 10 a.m., Vernon Parish School Board, Board Room, 201 Belview Rd., Leesville
• July 8: 2 p.m., Catahoula Parish Library, 300 Bushley St., Harrisonburg
• July 8: 2 p.m., Natchitoches Parish School Board, Media Center, 310 Royal St., Natchitoches
• July 9: 10 a.m., Grant Parish School Board, Board Room, 512 Main St., Colfax
• July 9: 10 a.m., Rapides Parish Library, Westside Branch, 5416 Provine Place, Alexandria
• July 9: 2 p.m., Forest Hill Municipal Complex, 138 Blue Lake Rd., Forest Hill
• July 9: 2 p.m., Winn Parish Courthouse, Basement, 119 W. Main St., Winnfield
• July 10: 10 a.m., Allen Parish School Board, Board Room, 111 West 7th Ave., Oberlin
• July 10: 2 p.m., Avoyelles Parish School Board, Board Room, 221 Tunica Dr., Marksville
Please attend one of the Information Sessions to learn details and requirements. Additional information about the Healthy Places opportunity can be found at www.rapidesfoundation.org.
This opportunity is open to anyone in the nine Central Louisiana parishes served by the Foundation: Allen, Avoyelles, Catahoula, Grant, LaSalle, Natchitoches, Rapides, Vernon and Winn.