Four-star OT Emery Jones commits to LSU
BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - Four-star offensive tackle Emery Jones out of Catholic Baton Rouge has committed to the Tigers.
The 6-foot-4 offensive lineman picked the Tigers over offers from Florida State, Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee and many others.
The Tigers currently sit at 16 commits for the class of 2022. Below is a complete list of commits. Jones is the third offensive line commit for 2022, joining Will Campbell and Bo Bordelon.
- QB, Walker Howard, 5-star, Lafayette, La.
- OT, Will Campbell, 5-star, Monroe, La.
- OT, Emery Jones, 4-star, Baton Rouge, La.
- RB, TreVonte’ Citizen, 4-star, Lake Charles, La.
- TE, Jake Johnson, 4-star, Watkinsville, Ga.
- DT, Tygee Hill, 4-star, New Orleans, La.
- LB, DeMario Tolan 4-star, Orlando, Fla.
- WR, AJ Johnson, 4-star, New Orleans, La.
- CB, Laterrance Welch, 4-star, Lafayette. La.
- WR, Aaron Anderson, 4-star, New Orleans, La.
- CB, JaDarian Rhym, 4-star, Valdosta, Ga.
- TE, Mason Taylor, 3-star, Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- OT, Bo Bordelon, 3-star, New Orleans, La.
- OL/DL, Fitzgerald West, 3-star, Lafayette, La.
- WR, Decoldest Crawford, 3-star, Shreveport, La.
- K, Nathan Dibert, 3-star, Hartland, Mich.
Click here to report a typo.
Copyright 2021 WAFB. All rights reserved.