PINEVILLE, La. (Cleco) - Cleco is preparing and urging customers to prepare for more severe weather expected to sweep across Cleco’s service territory later this week.
Cleco offers customers the following preparation tips:
• Prepare a storm kit – gather supplies you might need for an outage, including flashlight, batteries, canned food, manual can opener, bottled water, medication and a first aid kit.
• Clear patio furniture and other objects that could move in high winds and cause damage or injury.
• Charge cell phones, tablets and laptops.
• Register for Cleco’s MyAccount for text message and email alerts regarding outages and restoration efforts online at www.cleco.com.
• Call 911 or Cleco at 1-800-622-6537 to report an unsafe electrical situation.
For more storm preparation tips, visit cleco.com.