ALEXANDRIA, La. (KALB) - Ricky Tompkins and Taylor Stevens from Walk-On's stopped by KALB to showcase one of their recipes. Here's how to make their famous Tuscan Chicken!
2 each Chicken Breast 5 oz. Marinated
1 Tbsp. Blackening Seasoning
2 oz. (bv) Canola Oil
1 each Tuscan Salsa Portion (6oz. bv)
1 each Steamed Green Bean Portion (see recipe)
6 oz. White rice
1 each Garlic Bread
1. Season both sides of the chicken breast with blackening seasoning. 2. Dip the seasoned chicken into oil and place onto the 400°F side of the flat top.
3. Cook for 3½ (DON'T TOUCH - this will allow for a good sear to form).
4. Flip breast after 3½ minutes and continue cooking for an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until firm to the touch and 165°F.
5. Place the tuscan salsa in a 10" sauté skillet and heat in the bottom of the cheese melter to 100°F degrees.
NOTE: Do not overcook the tuscan salsa. Tomatoes should hold shape.
6. See green bean cooking procedure.
7. Place a five-inch burger ring at 9 n oval dinner plate.
8. Place the rice inside the burger ring, pack firmly, then remove the burger ring.
9. Place the blackened chicken breasts on top of the rice with the chicken shingled at the ends to completely cover the rice. The tips of the chicken should be pointing upwards.
10.Ladle the tuscan salsa in a line over the center of the chicken and rice from 11 to 5 o clock.
11.Place the green bean portion on the oval dinner plate from 2-6 12.Place the garlic bread at 1 o'clock
All equipment and utensils must be clean and sanitized before and after every use.
Copyright 2019 Walk On's and KALB. All rights reserved.