Astros Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of June 3, the Houston Astros (34-23) have the best odds in the American League to win the World Series, at +650. To win the AL West, the Astros' odds are -140 (tops in the division).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Astros MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+650||3rd||(+650, bet $100 to win $650)|
|To Win the AL West||-140||-||(-140, bet $140 to win $100)|
Think the Astros can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros Standings Information
In the AL West, the Astros are just 2.5 games behind the first-place Rangers. They are 1.0 game back in terms of the Wild Card.
|4||Los Angeles Angels||7.5|
Astros Team Stats
- The 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Astros pitching staff leads MLB.
- Houston has a 3.21 team ERA that ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Astros have a 9-5 record in games this season when they hit at least two home runs.
- Houston has racked up at least five extra-base hits in 10 games this season, and has gone 8-2 in those contests.
- The Astros have a 17-11 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Houston has gone 26-7 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros Next Game Information
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|Astros vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Angels|
|Astros vs Angels Odds|
|Astros vs Angels Prediction|
Astros Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Yordan Alvarez||+2000||-||-||.279/.391/.585 15 HR 50 RBI|
|Kyle Tucker||+5000||-||-||.281/.355/.452 7 HR 34 RBI|
|José Abreu||+10000||-||-||.213/.275/.265 1 HR 22 RBI|
|Alex Bregman||+15000||-||-||.248/.343/.385 7 HR 32 RBI|
|Jose Altuve||+20000||-||-||.286/.388/.500 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Jeremy Pena||+20000||-||-||.252/.309/.435 8 HR 26 RBI|
|Framber Valdez||-||+800||-||6-4 2.16 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Cristian Javier||-||+8000||-||6-1 2.97 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Jose Urquidy||-||+15000||-||2-2 5.20 ERA 7.5 K/9|
|Luis Garcia||-||+10000||-||2-2 4.00 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Yainer Diaz||-||-||+10000||.231/.254/.369 2 HR 6 RBI|
|Hunter Brown||-||+6000||+600||5-2 3.75 ERA 10.7 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Astros gear at Fanatics!
Astros' Top Players
- Yordan Alvarez has been the team's best producer this season, registering a .279/.391/.585 triple slash with 11 doubles, 15 home runs, 29 walks and 50 RBI.
- This year, Alex Bregman has contributed to the team's offense by hitting .248/.343/.385 with seven doubles, a triple, seven home runs, 30 walks and 32 RBI.
- At the plate, Kyle Tucker is hitting .281/.355/.452 with 13 doubles, seven home runs, 25 walks and 34 RBI.
- Jeremy Pena has delivered a .252/.309/.435 slash line with 13 doubles, eight home runs, 12 walks and 26 RBI so far this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.