Astros Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of October 23, the Houston Astros (90-72) have the best odds in the American League to win the World Series, at +210.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|BetWay||Click Here||First bet reset up to $250 back in bonus bets if your first bet loses|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Astros MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+210||2nd||(+210, bet $100 to win $210)|
Think the Astros can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros Team Stats
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks seventh in the majors.
- Houston has the eighth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.94).
- The Astros are 47-17 this season in games when they hit at least two homers.
- Houston is 32-10 in games this season when it has had at least five extra-base hits.
- The Astros are 37-33 in the 70 games this season when they struck out 10 or more batters.
- Houston has gone 64-20 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Astros Next Game Information
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Rangers Player Props|
Astros Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|José Abreu||+10000||-||-||.237/.296/.383 18 HR 90 RBI|
|Justin Verlander||+15000||-||-||13-8 3.22 ERA 8.0 K/9|
|Kyle Tucker||+15000||-||-||.284/.369/.517 29 HR 112 RBI|
|Yordan Alvarez||+20000||-||-||.293/.407/.583 31 HR 97 RBI|
|Alex Bregman||+20000||-||-||.262/.363/.441 25 HR 98 RBI|
|Jeremy Pena||+20000||-||-||.263/.324/.381 10 HR 52 RBI|
|Framber Valdez||-||+15000||-||12-11 3.45 ERA 9.1 K/9|
|J.P. France||-||-||+10000||11-6 3.83 ERA 6.7 K/9|
|Hunter Brown||-||+20000||+4000||11-13 5.09 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Jose Urquidy||-||+15000||-||3-3 5.29 ERA 6.4 K/9|
|Luis Garcia||-||+10000||-||2-2 4.00 ERA 10.3 K/9|
|Yainer Diaz||-||-||+15000||.282/.308/.538 23 HR 60 RBI|
Astros' Top Players
- Kyle Tucker, the team's best hitter this year, is batting .284 with a .369 OBP, 29 home runs, 97 runs scored, and 112 RBI, also including 30 stolen bases.
- This season, Alex Bregman has produced a .804 OPS, batting .262/.363/.441 with 28 doubles, 25 home runs, 92 walks and 98 RBI. He has also pilfered three bases.
- At the plate, Yordan Alvarez has been one of the team's better hitters, registering a .293/.407/.583 slash line with 24 doubles, 31 home runs, 69 walks and 97 RBI.
- Jose Altuve has delivered a .311/.393/.522 slash line with 21 doubles, 17 home runs, 44 walks and 51 RBI this year.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.