Marcos Giron 2023 French Open Odds
Marcos Giron is in the French Open round of 64 against Jiri Lehecka. Giron is +40000 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Giron at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Giron's Next Match
Giron will face Lehecka in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET, after getting past Hamad Medjedovic 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0 in the round of 128.
Giron currently has odds of +160 to win his next contest against Lehecka. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Marcos Giron Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Giron? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Giron defeated Medjedovic 6-0, 6-2, 1-6, 6-0 on Monday in the Round of 128.
- The 29-year-old Giron is 27-27 over the past year and is still seeking his first tournament victory.
- Giron is 5-5 on clay over the past year.
- Through 54 matches over the past year (across all court types), Giron has played 24.7 games per match. He won 50.3% of them.
- In his 10 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Giron has averaged 22.2 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Giron has won 78.1% of his service games, and he has won 20.9% of his return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Giron has won 78.4% of his games on serve, and 27.9% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.