Sebastian Korda 2023 French Open Odds
Sebastian Korda has a match with Sebastian Ofner coming up next in the French Open round of 64. Korda's monyeline odds to win it all at Stade Roland Garros are +20000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Korda at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Korda's Next Match
After getting past Mackenzie McDonald 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 in the round of 128, Korda will play Ofner in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 5:00 AM ET.
Korda currently has odds of -165 to win his next match versus Ofner. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sebastian Korda Grand Slam Odds
- US Open odds to win: +1800
- French Open odds to win: +20000
Want to bet on Korda? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Korda beat McDonald 6-4, 7-5, 6-4 on Sunday in the Round of 128.
- Korda has not won any of his 15 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 26-15.
- Korda has a match record of 0-2 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Korda, over the past year, has played 41 matches across all court surfaces, and 25.5 games per match.
- On clay, Korda has played two matches over the past year, and he has totaled 23.5 games per match while winning 42.6% of games.
- Korda has won 25.4% of his return games and 81.5% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Korda has won 60.0% of his games on serve, and 22.7% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.