Astros vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
The Milwaukee Brewers (25-22) are looking for continued power from a hitter on a hot streak against the Houston Astros (28-19) on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, at American Family Field. Rowdy Tellez is currently on a two-game homer streak.
The probable starters are J.P. France (1-0) for the Astros and Colin Rea (0-3) for the Brewers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Astros vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: France - HOU (1-0, 4.11 ERA) vs Rea - MIL (0-3, 5.52 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Brewers Player Props|
|Astros vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Astros vs Brewers|
|Astros vs Brewers Odds|
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: J.P. France
- The Astros' France (1-0) will make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he gave up six earned runs and allowed nine hits in 3 2/3 innings against the Chicago Cubs.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in three games this season with an ERA of 4.11, a 2.5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.239.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Colin Rea
- The Brewers will send Rea (0-3) to the mound to make his seventh start of the season. He is 0-3 with a 5.52 ERA and 25 strikeouts over 31 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Sunday, May 14, the right-hander went 3 2/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals, allowing four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- In seven games this season, the 32-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.52, with 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .239 against him.
- Rea enters this outing with one quality start under his belt this year.
- Rea will try to pick up his sixth game of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.4 innings per appearance.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.