Jason Robertson Player Prop Bets: Stars vs. Golden Knights - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 4
Jason Robertson will be on the ice when the Dallas Stars and Vegas Golden Knights play on Thursday at American Airlines Center in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals, starting at 8:00 PM ET. Prop bets for Robertson in that upcoming Stars-Golden Knights game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle. Click here to sign up!
Jason Robertson vs. Golden Knights Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, ESPN+, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: +160)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: -141)
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on player props with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Stars vs Golden Knights Game Info
|Stars vs Golden Knights Player Props|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Betting Trends & Stats|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Stars vs Golden Knights|
|Stars vs Golden Knights Prediction|
Robertson Season Stats Insights
- In 82 games this season, Robertson has a plus-minus rating of +37, while averaging 18:50 on the ice per game.
- In 36 of 82 games this season, Robertson has scored a goal, with nine of those games resulting in multiple goals.
- In 60 of 82 games this season, Robertson has recorded a point, and 34 of those games included multiple points.
- Robertson has an assist in 42 of 82 games this season, with multiple assists on 16 occasions.
- Robertson's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 38.5% that he hits the over.
- Given his moneyline odds, Robertson has an implied probability of 58.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Robertson Stats vs. the Golden Knights
- The Golden Knights are 11th in goals allowed, giving up 225 total goals (2.7 per game) in the league.
- The team's +42 goal differential ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2022-2023 Season||Stat||vs. Vegas|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.