Jose Altuve Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Athletics - May 26
After going 1-for-3 in his most recent game, Jose Altuve and the Houston Astros face the Oakland Athletics (who will start James Kaprielian) at 9:40 PM ET on Friday.
In his previous game, he went 1-for-3 against the Brewers.
Jose Altuve Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: James Kaprielian
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jose Altuve? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Athletics Player Props|
|Astros vs Athletics Prediction|
Jose Altuve At The Plate (2022)
- Altuve hit .298 with 39 doubles, 28 home runs and 66 walks.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB last season, his batting average ranked 11th, his on-base percentage ranked seventh, and he was sixth in the league in slugging.
- Altuve had a hit 103 times last season in 154 games (66.9%), including 47 multi-hit games (30.5%).
- He hit a home run in 17.5% of his games last year (27 of 154), and 4.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Altuve drove in a run in 41 of 154 games last year, with multiple RBIs in 12 of them. He drove in three or more runs in four games.
- He crossed the plate in 81 of 154 games last year (52.6%), including scoring more than once in 16.2% of his games (25 times).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jose Altuve Home/Away Batting Splits (2022)
|53 (67.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||50 (65.8%)|
|24 (30.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||23 (30.3%)|
|42 (53.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||39 (51.3%)|
|12 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||15 (19.7%)|
|18 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||23 (30.3%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings (2022)
- The Athletics pitching staff was 25th in the league last season with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Athletics' 4.53 team ERA ranked 24th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combined to give up 195 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (fourth-most in the league).
- Kaprielian gets the start for the Athletics, his sixth of the season. He is 0-4 with an 8.68 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 28 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out came on Sunday against the Houston Astros, when the right-hander tossed five innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 29-year-old has an 8.68 ERA and 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season, while giving up a batting average of .297 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.