Astros vs. Twins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 30
Tuesday's contest between the Houston Astros (31-22) and Minnesota Twins (28-26) matching up at Minute Maid Park has a projected final score of 4-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Astros, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will start at 8:10 PM ET on May 30.
The Astros will call on Brandon Bielak (1-2) against the Twins and Joe Ryan (7-1).
Astros vs. Twins Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: SportsNet SW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Astros vs. Twins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Astros 4, Twins 3.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Twins
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Twins Player Props|
|Astros vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Twins|
|Astros vs Twins Odds|
Astros Performance Insights
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Astros have a record of 7-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- The Astros have won three of their last seven games against the spread.
- The Astros have entered the game as favorites 38 times this season and won 22, or 57.9%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 24-17 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -110 on the moneyline.
- The Astros have a 52.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Houston ranks 19th in the majors with 239 total runs scored this season.
- The Astros' 3.23 team ERA leads all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 24||@ Brewers||L 4-0||Brandon Bielak vs Adrian Houser|
|May 26||@ Athletics||W 5-2||Hunter Brown vs James Kaprielian|
|May 27||@ Athletics||W 6-3||Framber Valdez vs Austin Pruitt|
|May 28||@ Athletics||W 10-1||Cristian Javier vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 29||Twins||L 7-5||J.P. France vs Sonny Gray|
|May 30||Twins||-||Brandon Bielak vs Joe Ryan|
|May 31||Twins||-||Hunter Brown vs Louie Varland|
|June 1||Angels||-||Framber Valdez vs Reid Detmers|
|June 2||Angels||-||Cristian Javier vs Shohei Ohtani|
|June 3||Angels||-||J.P. France vs Patrick Sandoval|
|June 4||Angels||-||Brandon Bielak vs Griffin Canning|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.