Astros vs. Twins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Alex Bregman and the Houston Astros will look to beat Joe Ryan, the Minnesota Twins' starting pitcher, on Tuesday at 8:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Astros as -110 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Twins -110 moneyline odds to win. Minnesota (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. An 8.5-run total is set in the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Astros gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Astros vs. Twins Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Astros Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Astros have a record of 7-2.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Astros and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Astros have a record of 3-4-0 ATS over their last 10 games. Houston games have finished above the run total three consecutive times, and the average total in this span was 8.3 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Twins Player Props|
|Astros vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Twins|
|Astros vs Twins Odds|
|Astros vs Twins Prediction|
Astros Betting Records & Stats
- The Astros have won 22 of the 38 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (57.9%).
- Houston has gone 24-17 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -110 or shorter (58.5% winning percentage).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Astros have an implied win probability of 52.4%.
- Houston has played in 53 games with an over/under set, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-26-1).
- The Astros have collected a 3-4-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.