How to Watch the Astros vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 3
Cristian Javier starts for the Houston Astros on Saturday at Minute Maid Park against Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET for the third game of a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Astros vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Venue: Minute Maid Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Angels Player Props|
|Astros vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Astros vs Angels Odds|
|Astros vs Angels Prediction|
Astros Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Astros rank 19th in baseball with 60 total home runs.
- Houston ranks 18th in baseball, slugging .394.
- The Astros' .246 batting average ranks 18th in the majors.
- Houston has the No. 16 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.5 runs per game (257 total runs).
- The Astros rank 20th in baseball with a .316 on-base percentage.
- The Astros strike out eight times per game to rank seventh in the majors.
- Houston's pitching staff ranks first in MLB with a collective 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Houston's 3.21 team ERA leads all league pitching staffs.
- Astros pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in baseball (1.213).
Astros Probable Starting Pitcher
- Javier gets the start for the Astros, his 12th of the season. He is 6-1 with a 2.97 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 63 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Sunday against the Oakland Athletics, the right-hander threw five innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- Javier is looking to pick up his seventh quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Javier will aim to go five or more innings for his 12th straight appearance. He's averaging 5.7 frames per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Astros Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/29/2023||Twins||L 7-5||Home||J.P. France||Sonny Gray|
|5/30/2023||Twins||W 5-1||Home||Brandon Bielak||Joe Ryan|
|5/31/2023||Twins||L 8-2||Home||Hunter Brown||Louie Varland|
|6/1/2023||Angels||W 5-2||Home||Ronel Blanco||Reid Detmers|
|6/2/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Home||Framber Valdez||-|
|6/3/2023||Angels||-||Home||Cristian Javier||Patrick Sandoval|
|6/4/2023||Angels||-||Home||J.P. France||Griffin Canning|
|6/5/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Brandon Bielak||Alek Manoah|
|6/6/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Hunter Brown||Kevin Gausman|
|6/7/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Framber Valdez||Chris Bassitt|
|6/8/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Cristian Javier||José Berríos|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.