Twins vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
The Minnesota Twins (31-27) will aim to keep a three-game winning streak alive when they host the Cleveland Guardians (25-32) at 7:15 PM ET on Saturday.
The Twins will look to Sonny Gray (4-0) against the Guardians and Logan Allen (2-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - MIN (4-0, 1.94 ERA) vs Allen - CLE (2-2, 2.72 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Guardians Player Props|
|Twins vs Guardians Odds|
|Twins vs Guardians Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Guardians|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sonny Gray
- Gray (4-0) will take the mound for the Twins, his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Monday, when he tossed six innings while giving up two earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the Houston Astros.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in 11 games this season with a 1.94 ERA and 10.3 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .215.
- In 11 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in four of them.
- Gray has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
Sonny Gray vs. Guardians
- The Guardians rank 24th in MLB with a .232 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks 30th in the league (.346) and 33 home runs.
- The right-hander has allowed the Guardians to go 4-for-19 with three RBI in five innings this season.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Logan Allen
- Allen (2-2) takes the mound first for the Guardians in his eighth start of the season. He has a 2.72 ERA in 39 2/3 innings pitched, with 43 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Monday, the left-hander went seven scoreless innings against the Baltimore Orioles while surrendering three hits.
- The 24-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.72, with 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings in seven games this season. Opposing batters have a .256 batting average against him.
- Allen is looking to continue a second-game quality start streak in this matchup.
- Allen will look to extend a four-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.6 frames per outing).
Logan Allen vs. Twins
- He will match up with a Twins offense that is hitting .233 as a unit (23rd in the MLB). They are also slugging a collective .403 (17th in the league) with 76 total home runs (eighth in MLB play).
- Allen has thrown 5 2/3 innings, giving up two earned runs on seven hits while striking out three against the Twins this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.