Astros vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 7
Wednesday's contest features the Toronto Blue Jays (34-28) and the Houston Astros (36-25) facing off at Rogers Centre in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 5-3 win for the Blue Jays according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:07 PM ET on June 7.
The probable starters are Chris Bassitt (6-4) for the Blue Jays and Ronel Blanco (1-0) for the Astros.
Astros vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Astros vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Blue Jays 5, Astros 4.
Total Prediction for Astros vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Astros|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Odds|
Astros Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 games, the Astros have been favored twice and split those games 1-1.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The Astros' record against the spread is 6-3-0 over their previous 10 contests (oddsmakers set spreads in nine of those contests).
- The Astros have come away with eight wins in the 14 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Houston has been listed as an underdog of +125 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Astros have a 44.4% chance of pulling out a win.
- The offense for Houston is the No. 13 offense in the majors, scoring 4.6 runs per game (279 total runs).
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.27 ERA this season, which ranks first in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 2||Angels||W 6-2||Framber Valdez vs -|
|June 3||Angels||W 9-6||Cristian Javier vs Patrick Sandoval|
|June 4||Angels||L 2-1||J.P. France vs Griffin Canning|
|June 5||@ Blue Jays||W 11-4||Brandon Bielak vs Alek Manoah|
|June 6||@ Blue Jays||L 5-1||Hunter Brown vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 7||@ Blue Jays||-||Ronel Blanco vs Chris Bassitt|
|June 8||@ Blue Jays||-||Framber Valdez vs José Berríos|
|June 9||@ Guardians||-||Cristian Javier vs Logan Allen|
|June 10||@ Guardians||-||J.P. France vs Triston McKenzie|
|June 11||@ Guardians||-||Brandon Bielak vs Shane Bieber|
|June 13||Nationals||-||Hunter Brown vs Patrick Corbin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.