Astros vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - June 7
Bo Bichette and the Toronto Blue Jays (34-28) will host Yordan Alvarez and the Houston Astros (36-25) at Rogers Centre on Wednesday, June 7, with a start time of 7:07 PM ET.
The Blue Jays are -150 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Astros (+125). The over/under is 9.5 runs for this game (with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds to go under).
Astros vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Probable Pitchers: Chris Bassitt - TOR (6-4, 3.41 ERA) vs Ronel Blanco - HOU (1-0, 4.15 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at individual sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Astros Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-150||+130||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Blue Jays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Astros versus Blue Jays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Astros (+125) in this matchup, means that you think the Astros will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.50 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Yordan Alvarez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Astros|
|Blue Jays vs Astros Prediction|
Astros vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Blue Jays have won 23, or 57.5%, of the 40 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the Blue Jays have a record of 13-10 (56.5%).
- Toronto has a 60% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Blue Jays were the moneyline favorite in seven of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Toronto and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Astros have won in eight, or 57.1%, of the 14 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Astros have been listed as an underdog of +125 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Astros have been underdogs twice and split those games 1-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Houston and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Astros vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jose Altuve||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+230)|
|José Abreu||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+165)|
|Kyle Tucker||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+135)|
|Mauricio Dubon||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+260)|
|Yordan Alvarez||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+250)||0.5 (+130)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+700||4th||1st|
|Win AL West||-155||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.