Mauricio Dubon Player Prop Bets: Astros vs. Blue Jays - June 7
On Wednesday, Mauricio Dubon (batting .237 in his past 10 games) and the Houston Astros play the Toronto Blue Jays, whose starting pitcher will be Chris Bassitt. First pitch is at 7:07 PM ET.
In his last game, he strung together two hits (going 2-for-4 with a home run and an RBI) against the Blue Jays.
Mauricio Dubon Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Chris Bassitt
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +190)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +900)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mauricio Dubon? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Player Props|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Blue Jays|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Odds|
|Astros vs Blue Jays Prediction|
Mauricio Dubon At The Plate
- Dubon has 10 doubles, a triple, two home runs and eight walks while hitting .294.
- He ranks 20th in batting average, 98th in on base percentage, and 122nd in slugging among the qualifying batters in MLB.
- Dubon is batting .286 with one homer during his last outings and is on a four-game hitting streak.
- In 76.6% of his 47 games this season, Dubon has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 15 multi-hit games.
- In 47 games played this season, he has hit a homer in just two of them.
- In 10 games this season, Dubon has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- He has scored at least once 26 times this season (55.3%), including seven games with multiple runs (14.9%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Mauricio Dubon Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (72.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (80.0%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (36.0%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||16 (64.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.0%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (28.0%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks second in the league.
- The Blue Jays have the ninth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.86).
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to give up 83 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (third-most in the league).
- Bassitt gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 13th of the season. He is 6-4 with a 3.41 ERA and 65 strikeouts in 74 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday against the New York Mets, when he tossed 7 2/3 scoreless innings while giving up three hits.
- This season, the 34-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.41), 16th in WHIP (1.054), and 46th in K/9 (7.9) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.