Katie Volynets 2023 San Diego Open Odds
As play in the San Diego Open continues, a round of 16 match is on tap for Katie Volynets, and she will play Sofia Kenin. Volynets has +3300 odds to win this tournament at Barnes Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 San Diego Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Volynets at the 2023 San Diego Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: September 9-16
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Volynets' Next Match
Volynets is in the round of 16, where she will play Kenin on Wednesday, September 13 at 2:30 PM ET (after getting past Clervie Ngounoue 2-6, 6-4, 6-2).
Volynets has current moneyline odds of +210 to win her next contest against Kenin. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Volynets? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 32, Volynets was victorious 2-6, 6-4, 6-2 against Ngounoue on Monday.
- In 16 tournaments over the past year, Volynets is 16-16 and has not won a title.
- In eight hard-court tournaments over the past year, Volynets is 15-7 in matches.
- Volynets, over the past year, has played 32 matches across all court types, and 22.3 games per match.
- On hard courts, Volynets has played 22 matches over the past 12 months, and 22.4 games per match.
- Volynets has won 39.1% of her return games and 60.2% of her service games over the past year.
- Volynets has claimed 63.6% of her service games on hard courts and 44.2% of her return games over the past 12 months.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.