How to Watch Eagles vs. Vikings Thursday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 2
The Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) match up against the Minnesota Vikings (0-1) at Lincoln Financial Field on Thursday, September 14, 2023.
In the article below, we'll give you all the details you need to live stream this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Eagles vs. Vikings
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Eagles vs. Vikings Insights (2022)
- Last year, the Eagles scored three more points per game (28.1) than the Vikings surrendered (25.1).
- Last season Minnesota racked up 4.7 more points per game (24.9) than Philadelphia surrendered (20.2).
- The Eagles averaged 389.1 yards per game last year, just 0.4 more than the 388.7 the Vikings allowed per outing.
- Minnesota collected 60 more yards per game (361.5) than Philadelphia allowed per contest (301.5) last year.
- The Eagles rushed for 147.6 yards per game last year, 24.5 more than the 123.1 the Vikings allowed per contest.
- Last season Minnesota piled up 97.7 yards per game on the ground, 23.9 fewer than Philadelphia allowed per outing (121.6).
- The Eagles turned the ball over 19 times last year, six fewer than the Vikings forced turnovers (25).
- Last season Minnesota had 23 turnovers, three fewer than Philadelphia had takeaways (26).
Eagles Home Performance (2022)
- In home games, the Eagles put up 26.9 points per game and conceded 18.8. That's less than they scored (28.1) and allowed (20.2) overall.
- The Eagles accumulated 380.9 yards per game at home (8.2 less than their overall average), and conceded 286.4 at home (15.1 less than overall).
- At home, Philadelphia racked up 231.3 passing yards per game and conceded 173.8. That's less than it gained (241.5) and allowed (179.8) overall.
- The Eagles' average yards rushing at home (149.6) was higher than their overall average (147.6). And their average yards allowed at home (112.7) was lower than overall (121.6).
- The Eagles converted 42.1% of third downs in home games (3.8% lower than their overall average), and gave up 34.5% at home (4.1% lower than overall).
|9/10/2023||at New England||W 25-20||CBS|
|9/14/2023||Minnesota||-||Amazon Prime Video|
|9/25/2023||at Tampa Bay||-||ABC|
|10/8/2023||at Los Angeles||-||FOX|
Vikings Away Performance (2022)
- In road games a season ago, the Vikings scored 22.6 points per game and conceded 25. That's less than they scored (24.9) and allowed (25.1) overall.
- The Vikings accumulated 358.5 yards per game in away games (three less than their overall average), and conceded 383.6 on the road (5.1 less than overall).
- Minnesota's average yards passing away from home (272.4) was higher than its overall average (263.8). And its average yards allowed in away games (249.4) was lower than overall (265.6).
- On the road, the Vikings racked up 86.1 rushing yards per game and conceded 134.3. That was less than they gained overall (97.7), and more than they allowed (123.1).
- The Vikings converted 38.5% of third downs in away games last year (2.7% lower than their overall average), and gave up 42.7% in road games (4.6% higher than overall).
|9/10/2023||Tampa Bay||L 20-17||CBS|
|9/14/2023||at Philadelphia||-||Amazon Prime Video|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.