Astros vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Kyle Tucker will lead the way for the Houston Astros (83-65) on Saturday, September 16, when they match up with Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals (47-101) at Kauffman Stadium at 7:10 PM ET.
The Royals are listed as +125 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Astros (-150). The total is 9.5 runs for the contest (with +100 odds to hit the over and -120 odds on the under).
Astros vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: J.P. France - HOU (11-5, 3.61 ERA) vs Cole Ragans - KC (6-4, 3.13 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Astros vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Astros Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to wager on the Astros and Royals matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Astros (-150), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Astros win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.67 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Kyle Tucker hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Astros Injury Report|
|Astros vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Astros vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Astros vs Royals|
|Astros vs Royals Prediction|
Astros vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Astros have entered the game as favorites 103 times this season and won 57, or 55.3%, of those games.
- The Astros have gone 34-27 when playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter (55.7% winning percentage).
- Houston has a 60% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Astros played as the moneyline favorite for seven of their last 10 games, and finished 3-4 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Houston and its opponents combined to go over the total six times.
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 126 games this year and have walked away with the win 39 times (31%) in those games.
- The Royals have a mark of 26-63 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 2-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Kansas City and its opponents are 2-5-3 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Astros Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+550||3rd||1st|
|Win AL West||-190||-||1st|
Think the Astros can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Houston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.