Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas Game – Saturday, September 16
It'll be the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-1) against the North Texas Mean Green (0-2) in college football play at Joe Aillet Stadium in Ruston, Louisiana. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas?
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Louisiana Tech 34, North Texas 30
- Louisiana Tech has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Bulldogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -190 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- North Texas lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Mean Green have played as an underdog of +160 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Bulldogs have a 65.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
North Texas (+4.5)
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread one time this season.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread once this season when favored by 4.5 points or more (in two chances).
- North Texas has not covered the spread yet this year.
- The Mean Green have yet to cover the spread this year when underdogs by 4.5 points or more.
Parlay your bets together on the Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (67.5)
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have combined to score more than 67.5 points in a game once this season.
- Louisiana Tech averages 29 points per game against North Texas' 30, totaling 8.5 points under the matchup's point total of 67.5.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||60.8||58||66.5|
|Implied Total AVG||40||38||44|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Point Total AVG||52.5||53.5||51.5|
|Implied Total AVG||30||29||31|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-1||0-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.