Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-1) are 4.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the North Texas Mean Green (0-2). The total is 67.5 points for this matchup.
Louisiana Tech is averaging 29 points per game on offense, which ranks them 72nd in the FBS. On the other side of the ball, the defense ranks 79th, surrendering 25.3 points per contest. North Texas' defense has been a bottom-25 unit in scoring defense this season, allowing 52 points per game, which ranks fourth-worst in the FBS. On offense, it ranks 67th with 30 points per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Venue: Joe Aillet Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Louisiana Tech vs. North Texas? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 CUSA Betting Trends
Louisiana Tech Betting Records & Stats
Louisiana Tech Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Tre Harris had 66 receptions for 954 yards (79.5 per game) and 10 touchdowns.
- Marquis Crosby ran for 917 yards (76.4 per game) and nine touchdowns in 12 games.
- Parker McNeil threw for 1,908 yards (159 per game), completing 57.5% of his passes, with 18 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 12 games a season ago.
- In 12 games, Smoke Harris had 65 catches for 635 yards (52.9 per game) and five touchdowns.
- On defense last year, Cecil Singleton helped lead the charge with one interception to go with 42 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games.
- On defense in 2022, Hugh Davis had 54 tackles, two TFL, and 1.5 sacks in 12 games played.
- Jaiden Cole delivered 3.5 sacks to go with two TFL, 34 tackles, and one interception in 12 games played a season ago.
- Bee Jay Williamson compiled 40 tackles, one TFL, and one interception in 12 games played in 2022.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.