Dolphins vs. Patriots Injury Report — Week 2
The Miami Dolphins' (1-0) injury report has six players listed as they ready for a Sunday, September 17 matchup with the New England Patriots (0-1). It starts at 8:20 PM at Gillette Stadium.
The Dolphins defeated the Los Angeles Chargers 36-34 in their most recent outing.
Their last time out, the Patriots were beaten by the Philadelphia Eagles 25-20.
Miami Dolphins Injury Report Today
|Raheem Mostert||RB||Knee||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Xavien Howard||CB||Thumb||Full Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New England Patriots Injury Report Today
|David Andrews||C||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Kayshon Boutte||WR||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Dolphins vs. Patriots Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts
- TV Info: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Dolphins or the Patriots with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Dolphins Season Insights (2022)
- The Dolphins totaled 364.5 yards per game on offense last season (sixth in NFL), and they ranked 18th on defense with 337.8 yards allowed per game.
- Miami averaged 23.4 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it 11th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranked 24th, surrendering 23.5 points per contest.
- The Dolphins owned the 27th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards last season (234.8 allowed per game), and they were more effective offensively, ranking fourth-best with 265.4 passing yards per game.
- On defense, Miami was a top-five unit in terms of rushing yards last season, ranking fourth-best by surrendering just 103 rushing yards per game. It ranked 25th on offense (99.2 rushing yards per game).
- The Dolphins forced 14 total turnovers (30th in NFL) last season and turned it over 21 times (eighth in NFL) to register a turnover margin of -7, the fifth-worst in the league.
Patriots Season Insights (2022)
- The Patriots ranked 26th in total offense (314.6 yards per game) and eighth in total defense (322 yards allowed per game) last season.
- New England averaged 21.4 points per game on offense last year (17th in NFL), and it surrendered 20.4 points per game (10th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Patriots compiled 208 passing yards per game on offense last season (20th in the NFL), and they ranked 16th on the other side of the ball with 216.5 passing yards allowed per game.
- New England totaled 106.6 rushing yards per game offensively last year (24th in NFL), and it allowed 105.5 rushing yards per game (sixth) on defense.
- The Patriots owned the fourth-best turnover margin in the league last season at +7, forcing 30 turnovers (second in NFL) while turning it over 23 times (17th in NFL).
Dolphins vs. Patriots Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Dolphins (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Dolphins (-125), Patriots (+105)
- Total: 46.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Dolphins-Patriots matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.