Saints vs. Panthers Injury Report — Week 2
Entering this week's action, the New Orleans Saints (1-0) have three players currently listed on the injury report as they meet the Carolina Panthers (0-1) on Monday, September 18 at Bank of America Stadium, with the opening kick at 7:15 PM .
The Saints squared off against the Tennessee Titans in their most recent outing, winning 16-15.
The Panthers are coming off of a 24-10 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
New Orleans Saints Injury Report Today
|Juwan Johnson||TE||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Carolina Panthers Injury Report Today
|Taylor Moton||OT||Biceps||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
Saints vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina
- TV Info: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Saints or the Panthers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Saints Season Insights (2022)
- The Saints sported the 19th-ranked offense last season (333.8 yards per game), and they were even more effective on defense, ranking fifth-best with only 314.8 yards allowed per game.
- New Orleans averaged 19.4 points per game on offense last season, which ranked it 22nd in the NFL. On defense, it ranked ninth, allowing 20.3 points per contest.
- On defense, the Saints were a top-five unit in terms of passing yards last season, ranking second-best by surrendering just 184.4 passing yards per game. They ranked 16th on offense (217.2 passing yards per game).
- New Orleans totaled 116.6 rushing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 19th in the NFL. On the other side of the ball, it ranked 24th, allowing 130.5 rushing yards per contest.
- With 14 forced turnovers (30th in NFL) against 25 turnovers committed (27th in NFL), the Saints' -11 turnover margin was the second-worst in the league last season.
Saints vs. Panthers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Saints (-3)
- Moneyline: Saints (-175), Panthers (+145)
- Total: 39.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Saints-Panthers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.