How to Watch the Nicholls State vs. SE Louisiana Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 16
The SE Louisiana Lions (3-7) meet a fellow Southland foe when they visit the Nicholls State Colonels (5-4) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at Strawberry Stadium.
SE Louisiana is compiling 399.8 yards per game on offense, which ranks 31st in the FCS. Defensively, the Lions rank 100th, giving up 402.7 yards per contest. Nicholls State is putting up 367.3 total yards per game on offense this season (52nd-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 379.3 total yards per contest (85th-ranked).
Here we will break down everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Nicholls State vs. SE Louisiana Game Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Hammond, Louisiana
- Venue: Strawberry Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
Nicholls State vs. SE Louisiana Key Statistics
|Nicholls State||SE Louisiana|
|367.3 (79th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||399.8 (31st)|
|379.3 (59th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||402.7 (101st)|
|170.6 (29th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||152.1 (56th)|
|196.8 (71st)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||247.7 (29th)|
|6 (124th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (103rd)|
|5 (1st)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (36th)|
Nicholls State Stats Leaders
- Pat McQuaide leads Nicholls State with 1,769 yards on 148-of-268 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to nine interceptions this season.
- Collin Guggenheim has carried the ball 155 times for 745 yards, with 11 touchdowns.
- Jaylon Spears has racked up 91 carries and totaled 651 yards with six touchdowns while also gaining 170 yards through the air with two touchdowns.
- Neno Lemay paces his team with 390 receiving yards on 38 receptions with three touchdowns.
- David Robinson Jr. has recorded 365 receiving yards (40.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns on 23 receptions.
- Quincy Brown's 35 targets have resulted in 24 catches for 235 yards and two touchdowns.
SE Louisiana Stats Leaders
- Eli Sawyer has thrown for 1,398 yards (139.8 ypg) to lead SE Louisiana, completing 61% of his passes and recording six touchdown passes compared to five interceptions this season.
- Zachary Clement has carried the ball 83 times for a team-high 452 yards on the ground and has found the end zone four times as a runner.
- This season, Harlan Dixon has carried the ball 90 times for 389 yards (38.9 per game) and five touchdowns, while also racking up 393 yards through the air .
- Darius Lewis' 561 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 49 times and has collected 46 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Xavier Hill has been the target of 19 passes and racked up 18 receptions for 308 yards, an average of 30.8 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed SE Louisiana or Nicholls State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.