How to Watch Ravens vs. Bengals Thursday Night Football on TV or Free Live Stream - Week 11
The Baltimore Ravens (7-3) take on a fellow AFC North foe when they host the Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at M&T Bank Stadium.
In the story below, we provide all the info you need to know about how to live stream this game on Fubo.
How to Watch Ravens vs. Bengals
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland
- TV: ABC
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Ravens vs. Bengals Insights
- The Ravens score 5.7 more points per game (27) than the Bengals allow (21.3).
- This year Cincinnati puts up 4.5 more points per game (20.2) than Baltimore gives up (15.7).
- The Ravens rack up 362.7 yards per game, 21.3 fewer yards than the 384 the Bengals give up per outing.
- Cincinnati averages 301.7 yards per game, 28.1 more yards than the 273.6 Baltimore allows.
- This season, the Ravens average 154.9 rushing yards per game, 18.7 more than the Bengals allow per outing (136.2).
- Cincinnati rushes for 74.8 yards per game, 25.7 fewer than the 100.5 Baltimore allows per contest.
- The Ravens have 14 giveaways this season, while the Bengals have 18 takeaways.
- Cincinnati has eight giveaways this season, while Baltimore has 15 takeaways.
Ravens Home Performance
- The Ravens' average points scored at home (30) is higher than their overall average (27). But their average points conceded at home (14.6) is lower than overall (15.7).
- At home, the Ravens rack up 390.6 yards per game and give up 291.2. That's more than they gain (362.7) and allow (273.6) overall.
- In home games, Baltimore accumulates 221.4 passing yards per game and concedes 191. That's more than it gains (207.8) and allows (173.1) overall.
- The Ravens rack up 169.2 rushing yards per game at home (14.3 more than their overall average), and give up 100.2 at home (0.3 less than overall).
- At home, the Ravens convert 43.3% of third downs and allow 34.5% to be converted by their opponent. That's less than they convert (44.1%) and allow (36.4%) overall.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|10/29/2023||at Arizona||W 31-24||CBS|
|11/16/2023||Cincinnati||-||Amazon Prime Video|
|11/26/2023||at Los Angeles||-||NBC|
Bengals Away Performance
- The Bengals' average points scored away from home (17.8) is lower than their overall average (20.2). But their average points allowed in away games (22) is higher than overall (21.3).
- On the road, the Bengals accumulate 283.3 yards per game and give up 376. That's less than they gain (301.7) and allow (384) overall.
- Cincinnati's average passing yards gained (189.8) and allowed (217.5) on the road are both lower than its overall averages of 226.9 and 247.8, respectively.
- On the road, the Bengals accumulate 93.5 rushing yards per game and give up 158.5. That's more than they gain (74.8) and allow (136.2) overall.
- The Bengals' offensive third-down percentage in away games (26.1%) is lower than their overall average (37.3%). And their defensive third-down percentage in road games (44.7%) is higher than overall (43.1%).
|10/29/2023||at San Francisco||W 31-17||CBS|
|11/16/2023||at Baltimore||-||Amazon Prime Video|
Regional restrictions may apply, check the Fubo website for full details about what is offered in your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.