McNeese vs. Milwaukee Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest between the Milwaukee Panthers (0-3) and the McNeese Cowgirls (1-2) at The Legacy Center is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 85-62, heavily favoring Milwaukee to secure the victory. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Cowgirls lost their most recent outing 85-82 against Mississippi Valley State on Thursday.
McNeese vs. Milwaukee Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: The Legacy Center in Lake Charles, Louisiana
McNeese vs. Milwaukee Score Prediction
- Prediction: Milwaukee 85, McNeese 62
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
McNeese Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cowgirls put up 65.5 points per game (168th in college basketball) while allowing 70 per outing last season (306th in college basketball). They had a -137 scoring differential and were outscored by 4.5 points per game.
- With 63.7 points per game in Southland tilts, McNeese tallied 1.8 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (65.5 PPG).
- At home, the Cowgirls posted 10.4 more points per game last year (69.9) than they did on the road (59.5).
- In home games, McNeese ceded 6.9 fewer points per game (65.6) than on the road (72.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.