How to Watch Michigan State vs. Butler on TV or Live Stream - November 17
The Butler Bulldogs (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when visiting the No. 18 Michigan State Spartans (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Jack Breslin Students Events Center. This game is at 6:30 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Michigan State vs. Butler Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Jack Breslin Students Events Center in East Lansing, Michigan
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Michigan State Stats Insights
- The Spartans made 45.2% of their shots from the field last season, which was 0.5 percentage points higher than the Bulldogs allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- Michigan State had an 11-4 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 44.7% from the field.
- The Spartans were the 156th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Bulldogs finished 357th.
- Last year, the 70.9 points per game the Spartans put up were only 3.0 more points than the Bulldogs gave up (67.9).
- Michigan State had a 13-4 record last season when scoring more than 67.9 points.
Butler Stats Insights
- The Bulldogs' 43.6% shooting percentage from the field last season was 1.2 percentage points higher than the Spartans gave up to their opponents (42.4%).
- Butler put together a 12-1 straight up record in games it shot better than 42.4% from the field.
- The Spartans ranked 280th in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Bulldogs ranked 351st.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 65.3 points per game last year, just 2.6 fewer points than the 67.9 the Spartans gave up to opponents.
- Butler had a 13-6 record last season when giving up fewer than 70.9 points.
Michigan State Home & Away Comparison
- Michigan State scored 70.6 points per game last year at home, which was 1.6 more points than it averaged when playing on the road (69.0).
- In 2022-23, the Spartans gave up 61.4 points per game at home. Away from home, they allowed 72.0.
- In terms of three-pointers, Michigan State fared better at home last season, draining 9.1 threes per game with a 41.9% three-point percentage, compared to 6.5 threes per game and a 40.3% three-point percentage in away games.
Butler Home & Away Comparison
- Butler put up more points at home (69.4 per game) than on the road (61.1) last season.
- In 2022-23, the Bulldogs conceded 3.7 fewer points per game at home (65.6) than away (69.3).
- Butler made more 3-pointers at home (7.0 per game) than away (5.8) last season. It also had a higher 3-point percentage at home (36.7%) than away (28.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Michigan State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||James Madison||L 79-76||Jack Breslin Students Events Center|
|11/9/2023||Southern Indiana||W 74-51||Jack Breslin Students Events Center|
|11/14/2023||Duke||L 74-65||United Center|
|11/17/2023||Butler||-||Jack Breslin Students Events Center|
|11/19/2023||Alcorn State||-||Jack Breslin Students Events Center|
Butler Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Eastern Michigan||W 94-55||Hinkle Fieldhouse|
|11/10/2023||Southeast Missouri State||W 91-56||Hinkle Fieldhouse|
|11/13/2023||East Tennessee State||W 81-47||Hinkle Fieldhouse|
|11/17/2023||@ Michigan State||-||Jack Breslin Students Events Center|
|11/23/2023||Florida Atlantic||-||ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex|
|11/30/2023||Texas Tech||-||Hinkle Fieldhouse|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.