SE Louisiana vs. LSU Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest between the LSU Tigers (3-1) and the SE Louisiana Lions (2-1) at University Center (LA) has a projected final score of 75-66 based on our computer prediction, with LSU securing the victory. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
In their last time out, the Lions won on Tuesday 90-30 over Southern University at New Orleans.
SE Louisiana vs. LSU Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: University Center (LA) in Hammond, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
SE Louisiana vs. LSU Score Prediction
- Prediction: LSU 75, SE Louisiana 66
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
SE Louisiana Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lions outscored opponents by 6.3 points per game last season (posting 62.1 points per game, 240th in college basketball, and allowing 55.8 per contest, 18th in college basketball) and had a +194 scoring differential.
- On offense, SE Louisiana posted 61.1 points per game last season in conference contests. As a comparison, its overall average (62.1 points per game) was 1 PPG higher.
- The Lions scored 68.6 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 11.2 more points than they averaged on the road (57.4).
- In 2022-23, SE Louisiana surrendered 48.1 points per game in home games. Away from home, it allowed 61.1.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.