Louisiana Tech vs. Jacksonville State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
Oddsmakers give the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (7-3) the edge when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (3-8) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 in a matchup between CUSA foes at Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium. Jacksonville State is favored by 8.5 points. A total of 54.5 points has been set for this matchup.
On offense, Jacksonville State ranks 62nd in the FBS with 28.5 points per game. Meanwhile, the team's defense ranks 34th in points allowed (361.5 points allowed per contest). Louisiana Tech ranks 70th in points per game (26.7), but it has been less effective defensively, ranking 23rd-worst in the FBS with 31.4 points surrendered per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Louisiana Tech vs. Jacksonville State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Jacksonville, Alabama
- Venue: Burgess-Snow Field at JSU Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Louisiana Tech vs. Jacksonville State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Louisiana Tech Recent Performance
- Offensively and defensively, the Bulldogs are struggling right now. In their past three games, they are accumulating 420 yards per game (-26-worst in college football) and allowing 447.3 (15th-worst).
- In their past three games, the Bulldogs are scoring 27 points per game (15th-worst in college football), and giving up 41.7 per game (-113-worst).
- In its past three games, Louisiana Tech has thrown for 312.7 yards per game (26th in the country), and conceded 220.3 in the air (-17-worst).
- The Bulldogs are gaining 107.3 rushing yards per game in their past three games (-72-worst in college football), and giving up 227 per game (-110-worst).
- The Bulldogs have no wins against the spread and are 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- In Louisiana Tech's past three games, it has gone over the total once.
Week 12 CUSA Betting Trends
Louisiana Tech Betting Records & Stats
- Louisiana Tech is 3-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bulldogs have been an underdog by 8.5 points or more three times this year, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- Out of Louisiana Tech's 10 games with a set total, four have hit the over (40%).
- Louisiana Tech has been listed as the underdog five times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- Louisiana Tech has a record of in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +270 on the moneyline.
Louisiana Tech Stats Leaders
- Hank Bachmeier has thrown for 1,837 yards on 68% passing while collecting nine touchdown passes with four interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Tyre Shelton, has carried the ball 89 times for 541 yards (49.2 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Keith Willis Jr. has run for 282 yards across 45 attempts, scoring seven touchdowns.
- Smoke Harris paces his team with 735 receiving yards on 74 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Cyrus Allen has put together a 687-yard season so far with three touchdowns. He's caught 40 passes on 69 targets.
- Kyle Maxwell's 33 targets have resulted in 16 catches for 351 yards and two touchdowns.
- Deshon Hall has racked up 3.5 sacks to lead the team, while also recording four TFL and 27 tackles.
- Myles Heard is the team's leading tackler this year. He's racked up 76 tackles and three TFL.
- Cedric Woods has a team-high two interceptions to go along with 20 tackles and two passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.