McNeese vs. Western Carolina Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game features the McNeese Cowboys (4-0) and the Western Carolina Catamounts (3-0) clashing at Ramsey Center (on November 18) at 4:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 73-63 win for McNeese.
Based on our computer prediction, McNeese is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 6.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 144.5 over/under.
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cullowhee, North Carolina
- Venue: Ramsey Center
- Line: Western Carolina -6.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Western Carolina -250, McNeese +195
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
McNeese vs. Western Carolina Score Prediction
- Prediction: McNeese 73, Western Carolina 63
Spread & Total Prediction for McNeese vs. Western Carolina
- Pick ATS: McNeese (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
McNeese Performance Insights
- With 69.2 points per game on offense, McNeese ranked 241st in the country last year. At the other end of the court, it surrendered 75.4 points per contest, which ranked 319th in college basketball.
- The Cowboys grabbed 32 boards per game (163rd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 31.6 rebounds per contest (206th-ranked).
- McNeese delivered 11.3 assists per game, which ranked them 313th in college basketball.
- The Cowboys averaged 13.7 turnovers per game (323rd-ranked in college basketball). They forced 12.6 turnovers per contest (121st-ranked).
- With 7.6 threes per game, the Cowboys were 149th in college basketball. They sported a 32.5% shooting percentage from three-point land, which ranked 273rd in college basketball.
- McNeese, who was 322nd in college basketball with 8.5 threes conceded per game, allowed a 38.8% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which was second-worst in the nation.
- In terms of shot breakdown, McNeese took 60.1% two-pointers (accounting for 69.9% of the team's baskets) and 39.9% three-pointers (30.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.