Northwestern State vs. Presbyterian Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest at UNF Arena has the Presbyterian Blue Hose (4-1) taking on the Northwestern State Demons (1-4) at 2:00 PM (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a 76-71 win for Presbyterian, who is a slight favorite based on our model.
According to our computer prediction, Northwestern State should cover the spread, which is currently listed at 6.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 142.5 over/under.
Northwestern State vs. Presbyterian Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Jacksonville, Florida
- Venue: UNF Arena
- Line: Presbyterian -6.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Presbyterian -300, Northwestern State +230
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northwestern State vs. Presbyterian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Presbyterian 76, Northwestern State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Northwestern State vs. Presbyterian
- Pick ATS: Northwestern State (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Presbyterian has put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread this season, while Northwestern State is 2-2-0. The Blue Hose have gone over the point total in two games, while Demons games have gone over three times. The two teams combine to score 153.4 points per game, 10.9 more points than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northwestern State Performance Insights
- The Demons have a -15 scoring differential, falling short by 3.0 points per game. They're putting up 76.2 points per game, 183rd in college basketball, and are giving up 79.2 per contest to rank 314th in college basketball.
- The 33.8 rebounds per game Northwestern State accumulates rank 207th in the country. Their opponents record 33.8.
- Northwestern State hits 6.0 three-pointers per game (271st in college basketball) at a 25.6% rate (325th in college basketball), compared to the 7.6 per contest its opponents make, shooting 33.0% from deep.
- Northwestern State has committed 13.8 turnovers per game (272nd in college basketball), 2.2 fewer than the 16.0 it forces (40th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.