Stars vs. Avalanche November 18 Tickets & Start Time
The Dallas Stars' Jason Robertson and the Colorado Avalanche's Cale Makar will be two of the best players to keep an eye on when these teams face off on Saturday at 9:00 PM ET, at American Airlines Center.
If you're looking to catch this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to buy your tickets!
Stars vs. Avalanche Game Information
- Get tickets for this game at Ticketmaster
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Favorite: Stars (-130)
- Total: 6.5
- TV: ESPN+,ALT,BSSWX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Stars Players to Watch
- One of Dallas' top offensive players this season is Robertson, with 14 points (five goals, nine assists) and an average ice time of 18:32 per game.
- Joe Pavelski has chipped in with 14 points (six goals, eight assists).
- Roope Hintz has 13 points for Dallas, via six goals and seven assists.
- Scott Wedgewood (3-1-0) has a goals against average of 3.0 on the season. His .917% save percentage ranks 17th in the NHL.
Avalanche Players to Watch
- Makar is a leading scorer for Colorado, with 21 points this season, as he has recorded four goals and 17 assists in 15 games.
- Mikko Rantanen's 21 points this season, including 10 goals and 11 assists, make him one of the top players on offense for Colorado.
- This season, Nathan MacKinnon has six goals and 14 assists for Dallas.
- In the crease, Ivan Prosvetov has a record of 1-1-0 in four games this season, conceding 7 goals (2.9 goals against average) with 62 saves and an .899 save percentage, 38th in the league.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stars vs. Avalanche Stat Comparison
|Stars Rank||Stars AVG||Avalanche AVG||Avalanche Rank|
|15th||20.41%||Power Play %||18.64%||20th|
|2nd||90.2%||Penalty Kill %||86.67%||7th|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.