Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-3) take the court against the New Orleans Pelicans (6-6) as 7.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans vs. Timberwolves Score Prediction
- Prediction: Timberwolves 114 - Pelicans 109
Pelicans vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Timberwolves vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Timberwolves vs Pelicans|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pelicans vs. Timberwolves
- Pick ATS: Pelicans (+ 7.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Timberwolves (-4.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 222.2
- The Timberwolves have had more success against the spread than the Pelicans this year, tallying an ATS record of 7-4-0, as opposed to the 6-6-0 mark of the Pels.
- Minnesota covers the spread when it is a 7.5-point favorite or more 75% of the time. That's more often than New Orleans covers as an underdog of 7.5 or more (never covered this season).
- New Orleans and its opponents have exceeded the over/under 50% of the time this season (six out of 12). That's less often than Minnesota and its opponents have (six out of 11).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Timberwolves are 5-1, a better mark than the Pelicans have recorded (4-4) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pelicans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Pelicans are 19th in the league offensively (111.4 points scored per game) and 21st defensively (115.2 points conceded).
- On the boards, New Orleans is 17th in the league in rebounds (43.8 per game). It is second-worst in rebounds conceded (48.5 per game).
- The Pelicans are 20th in the league in assists (24.6 per game) in 2023-24.
- New Orleans commits 13.6 turnovers per game and force 13.3 per game, ranking 13th and 20th, respectively, in the NBA.
- Beyond the arc, the Pelicans are 19th in the NBA in 3-pointers made per game (11.7). They are 14th in 3-point percentage at 36%.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.