New Orleans vs. Alcorn State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game between the New Orleans Privateers (0-3) and the Alcorn State Braves (0-2) at Lakefront Arena has a good chance to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 63-62, with New Orleans coming out on top. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 21.
The Privateers head into this matchup on the heels of an 87-26 loss to Mississippi State on Wednesday.
New Orleans vs. Alcorn State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
New Orleans vs. Alcorn State Score Prediction
- Prediction: New Orleans 63, Alcorn State 62
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
New Orleans Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Privateers put up 61.5 points per game (250th in college basketball) while allowing 67.2 per contest last season (252nd in college basketball). They had a -161 scoring differential and were outscored by 5.7 points per game.
- On offense, New Orleans scored 62.3 points per game last year in conference action. To compare, its season average (61.5 points per game) was 0.8 PPG lower.
- Offensively the Privateers fared better at home last year, putting up 63.0 points per game, compared to 59.1 per game when playing on the road.
- New Orleans allowed 60.3 points per game last year in home games, which was 10.5 fewer points than it allowed in road games (70.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.