Northwestern State vs. Grambling Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Prather Coliseum has the Grambling Tigers (2-3) squaring off against the Northwestern State Demons (0-3) at 7:30 PM ET on November 22. Our computer prediction projects a 73-66 victory for Grambling.
The Demons lost their most recent outing 65-53 against Tulsa on Sunday.
Northwestern State vs. Grambling Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Prather Coliseum in Natchitoches, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northwestern State vs. Grambling Score Prediction
- Prediction: Grambling 73, Northwestern State 66
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northwestern State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Demons' -217 scoring differential last season (outscored by 7.5 points per game) was a result of putting up 60.3 points per game (271st in college basketball) while allowing 67.8 per outing (270th in college basketball).
- Offensively, Northwestern State averaged 59.8 points per game last season in conference tilts. To compare, its overall average (60.3 points per game) was 0.5 PPG higher.
- The Demons put up 64.9 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 9.7 more points than they averaged when playing on the road (55.2).
- Defensively Northwestern State played better at home last season, allowing 58.4 points per game, compared to 76.3 away from home.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.