Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the New Orleans Saints are 14th in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +8000.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Saints considerably higher (14th-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (20th).
- The Saints have had the 16th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +4000 at the beginning of the season to +8000.
- The Saints' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1.2%.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread this season.
- The Saints have seen three of its 11 games hit the over.
- The Saints have been the moneyline favorite 10 total times this season. They've finished 4-6 in those games.
- New Orleans won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Saints are putting up 347.1 yards per game on offense (12th in NFL), and they rank 12th on the other side of the ball with 320.3 yards allowed per game.
- The Saints are averaging 20.8 points per game on offense, which ranks them 18th in the NFL. On defense, they rank eighth, allowing 20.2 points per contest.
Saints Impact Players
- In 11 games, Derek Carr has passed for 2,535 yards (230.5 per game), with 10 TDs and five INTs, and completing 65.6%.
- On the ground, Alvin Kamara has scored two TDs and picked up 457 yards (57.1 per game).
- In the passing game, Kamara has scored one time, with 54 catches for 355 yards.
- Chris Olave has 63 catches for 771 yards (70.1 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.5 per game), completing 83.3%, with one touchdown and zero interceptions in 11 games.
- On defense, Demario Davis has helped lead the charge with 79 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+50000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+25000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+6600|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+12500|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+75000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+10000|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+25000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 5:20 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.