Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 4 the New Orleans Saints' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +10000, place them 15th in the NFL.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +150
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Saints much higher (15th-best in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (21st).
- The Saints were +4000 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +10000, which is the 13th-biggest change in the entire league.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Saints have a 1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has won twice against the spread this year.
- The Saints have played 12 games this season and four of them have gone over the total.
- The Saints have won four of the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (40%).
- New Orleans has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints are averaging 348.3 yards per game offensively this year (11th in NFL), and they are surrendering 322.5 yards per game (15th) on defense.
- The Saints are totaling 21.4 points per game on offense this season (19th in NFL), and they are surrendering 21.3 points per game (17th) on defense.
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr has 11 touchdown passes and six picks in 12 games, completing 66.2% for 2,761 yards (230.1 per game).
- In nine games, Alvin Kamara has run for 508 yards (56.4 per game) and four scores.
- Kamara also has 60 catches for 413 yards and one score.
- Chris Olave has 68 receptions for 890 yards (74.2 per game) and three TDs in 12 games.
- Taysom Hill has thrown for 72 yards (6.0 per game), completing 62.5%, with one touchdown and zero interceptions in 12 games.
- Demario Davis has registered 83 tackles, 6.0 TFL, four sacks, and three passes defended in 12 games for the Saints.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+75000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+10000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+15000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+5000|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+1600|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+75000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+8000|
|13||December 3||Lions||L 33-28||+1400|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.