LSU Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers project decent results from the LSU Tigers (4-3), listing them with the 43rd-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 1, the Tigers host the SE Louisiana Lions. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this game.
LSU NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||43rd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
LSU Team Stats
- LSU outscores opponents by 5.7 points per game (scoring 74.7 per game to rank 197th in college basketball while giving up 69.0 per outing to rank 142nd in college basketball) and has a +40 scoring differential overall.
- The Tigers have a 2-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 2-1 in neutral-site games.
- LSU is 3-1 in games it was listed as the favorite, and has a single win (1-2) in games it was listed as the underdog.
- LSU is undefeated (1-0) when favored by three or fewer points this season, and it has won two contests when favored by 3.5 points or more (2-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for LSU and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
LSU Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-1
- LSU has tied for the 42nd-most Quadrant 2 losses in the country (one).
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, LSU is 2-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 13th-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best LSU Players
- Will Baker leads the Tigers scoring 14.4 points per game.
- Jordan Wright leads LSU with 1.9 assists a game and Jalen Reed paces the squad with 6.1 rebounds per matchup.
- The Tigers are led by Tyrell Ward from beyond the arc. He connects on 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Mike Williams III leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Reed collects 1.3 blocks an outing to pace LSU.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.