Areas Affected: Beauregard; Calcasieu
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Calcasieu River Near Salt Water Barrier
Sabine River Near Deweyville
Calcasieu River At Old Town Bay
Neches River at Neches River Saltwater Barrier
Neches River Near Beaumont
Pine Island Bayou Near Sour Lake
...Flood Warning extended until late Sunday night...The Flood Warning
The Sabine River Near Deweyville.
* until late Sunday night...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:45 PM Saturday the stage was 24.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by tomorrow afternoon.
* Impact...At stages near 25.0 feet...Lowest roads beside the river flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition, low-lying roads in Southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of Niblett Bluff Park with access roads to camp houses cut off around the park. Access roads to the river in Northeastern Orange County become flooded.
* Impact...At stages near 24.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding will occur.
* Impact...At stages near 23.0 feet...The river is at bankfull stage. &&